Jewellery Care and Cleaning
How To Love Your Jewels
- Wild Violet Studio Jewels are all .925 Sterling Silver.
- Take care when removing clothing so as not to snag your treasures
- Your jewels will age and tarnish naturally. To keep your babies looking sparkling, clean them regularly with a professional, impregnated silver polishing cloth or Sterling Silver Jewellery Cleaning solution.
- Keep your jewels away from chemicals (like solvents, perfume, shampoo and hairspray), sharp blows, scratching and extreme temperatures.
- Try to keep pieces apart to avoid rubbing together.
- These aren’t water babies... Never go swimming wearing your jewels - salt and chlorinated waters can be damaging
- Your jewels shouldn’t be worn while cleaning, showering, gardening or enjoying sports activities.
- Most importantly, love these jewels and let them shine as an expression of yourself!
- Wild Violet Studio 925 Sterling Silver Jewellery is Nickel-free, Naturally Hypoallergenic and Antimicrobial.
- Our precious chains are crafted from fine sterling silver. Their delicate nature means they need to be cared for with loving kindness to avoid accidentally snagging or stretching. Please consider this before purchasing as this kind of damage is not covered under our returns policy.